Business Analyst with Data Modelling Course Curriculum
This course aims to provide participants with the solid experience and know-how to
Work as Business Analyst in various domains like Banking, HealthCare, Finance, Product.
This course has been developed for real-world scenarios with in-depth explanations .IIBA certification guidance.
Who is Business Analyst?
Business Analyst is a new-economy job in a company that acts as a liaison between business people who have a business problem and technology people who know how to create automated solutions.
Business Analysts are responsible for identifying business needs, requirements development and requirements management. Specifically, the Business Analyst elicits, analyzes, validates and documents business, organizational and/or operational requirements.
The Business Analyst is a key facilitator within an organization, acting as a bridge between the client, stakeholders and the solutions team.
What is Business Analysis?
Business Analysis is the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies and operations of an organization, and recommend solutions that enables the organization to achieve its goals.
Many business analysts often perform several of these roles, and therefore this position is best filled by an individual with a broad skill set.
Business analysis is distinct from financial analysis, project management, quality assurance, organizational development, testing, training, and documentation development. However, depending on the organization, a business analysis professional may perform some or all of these related functions.
The skills associated with business analysis are one of the hottest priorities for IT human resource investment. Learn what the Business Analyst position is, why it's important and how Business Analysis training from “ME” can help you to build the "Skills Bridge" to cross the chasm between Business and IT.
This training will help you to become a successful Business Analyst irrespective of your working domain.
• Importance of BA in the industry
• Roles and Responsibilities of BA
• Skills required for the role
• Deliverables of a BA
• How is the current market for BA
• What is Requirement Engineering
• Types of Requirements
• Problems with Requirement Practices
• Business Analysis Disciplines
• Business Analysis Techniques
--PESTEL, SWOT, HEPTALYSIS, MOST, SCRS, MOSCOW etc…
• Different Requirement Engineering Tasks
• Processes to be followed to gather requirements
• Typical questions to be asked to the business team while gathering requirements
• Change management
• Feasibility Analysis /Risk Analysis
• Configuration management
• Requirement Document Template
• Why to prioritize requirements
• Factors to consider while prioritizing requirements
• Participants of Requirement Prioritization
• Process to follow while prioritizing requirements
• Requirement Prioritization Model
• What is a Software project
• What is SDLC
• Different phases of SDLC
• Models of SDLC
• Waterfall Model
• Agile Model
• Prototype Model
• How as a BA we get involved in different phases of SDLC
• -----Project --
System Requirement Specification
• What is a SRS document
• What are the various sections of SRS document
• How a SRS document is prepared
• SRS document template
• Banking SRS, Healthcare SRS, ERP SRS, Airline SRS..etc..
• What is a Use Case
• Different sections of a use case document
• How to prepare a use case document
• Use Case Templates
• Real life example of a use case document
• Assignment on Use Case document
Requirement Traceability Matrix
• Purpose of Traceability
• Significance of Traceability
• What is RTM
• Why it is use
• How traceability matrix is use to do Gap Analysis
System Quality Attributes
• What are System Quality Attributes
• What are the various SQA
• UML Diagrams(class, state, interaction etc..)
Non Functional Requirements
• What are non functional requirements
• What is the significance of non functional requirements
• How the non functional requirements are gathered
• Non functional requirements document template
Wireframes or Mock-ups
Software Development Methodologies
Drop a mail firstname.lastname@example.org we will get in touch with u